Channel art is blurry, and it's a PNG.

Smaher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I even tried running it through TinyPic, but it still ended up terrible. I really don't know what I did to get my old banner working last time, so I'm wondering if anyone can help me? :/ Thank ya!

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The picture in of itself is very tiny. When small images are blown up they tend to get pixelated and blurry.

Normally when I edit Banners for Youtube I'll take a Banner Template of the current year and put all the pictures, graphics and text inside the boxes. That way I'll know if my pictures or text are too small or not since the template gives you the dimensions of the banner. But I normally do this through Photoshop but I'm sure you can pull the same template into TinyPic. I hope that helps. I'd need more information before I can go more into details.

Smaher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The picture in of itself is very tiny. When small images are blown up they tend to get pixelated and blurry.

Normally when I edit Banners for Youtube I'll take a Banner Template of the current year and put all the pictures, graphics and text inside the boxes. That way I'll know if my pictures or text are too small or not since the template gives you the dimensions of the banner. But I normally do this through Photoshop but I'm sure you can pull the same template into TinyPic. I hope that helps. I'd need more information before I can go more into details.
Well I did put it in a 2017 template in Photoshop. Then I put it in TinyPic.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It probably ended up blurry because you created the size too small and when you blew up the picture it ended up looking blurry, try making the size bigger. You can use use YouTube banner templates, that's what I did to make my banner. It took over five tries to get my banner just right it was Little frustrating having to redo my banner over and over again! Good luck with your banner!

EliasVV

Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to wait. My banner was blurry when I uploaded it but the next day it was fixed.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well I did put it in a 2017 template in Photoshop. Then I put it in TinyPic.
Just be sure to cook out the file in the highest quality you can get it. Even if it's JPEG. Which I actually prefer over PNG at times. I've never used TinyPic so I'm not sure how that does photo editing though.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
use canva.com - they have youtube channel art templates

NatalieYT

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I used a template and everything is made just fine. I will check my channel tomorrow and see if the quality improved.