Channel advertising question

Webgamingcentral

Reaction score
I have a question about youtube advertising.

If I want to pay for advertising what are the best sources for this?

I've found it difficult to find any info on this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

I've found it difficult to find any info on this. Thanks in advance for any help!
probably google adwords or virool is pretty good (so ive heard)

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator

Adwords is Google's own paid promotion, if you wish to use it, just go into your video manager, click on the drop down arrow below your video of choice and click Promote :)

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've had a great experience with Google Adwords. I've heard some about Virool but I'm still not completely sold on it yet. Google is obviously legit because it's Google xD

Reactions: Chef Kendra

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm sure virool is botted views is it not, its just the first botted view site with a big budget?

Webgamingcentral

Reaction score
Thank you all very much! I think I'll go with google adwords! Thanks a ton!

TheRomanticsWB

Jack of All Trades
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There's a ton of misinformation about Virool floating around these forums. Virool is NOT a botting site. It functions exactly like Google's service except the places they show your stuff are not nearly as good and sometimes they're forced watches like a commercial you can't turn off.
Virool is 100% legit but the views you get will be just that, views. If you paid for 10,000 views, you'd probably get 2 subs out of it and no repeat views because of the way they serve your video (as an ad) to people. But it is legit views and not botting. I tested it out for 1000'ish views. You can track everything that comes in from Virool right in your google analytics and see each source it comes from.

So anyway, definitely go with Google Adwords if you want views that will possibly matter in the long run.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sure virool is botted views is it not, its just the first botted view site with a big budget?
I not interested in using virool but I'm sure it's not botted. They advertise on adsense and are all over legitimate sites. Plus have real stars promoting their service. No way they are botting that blatantly.