Changing My Name

Textrus

Reaction score
Hello community! I have a channel named Textrus, and saw that whenever I searched "Textrus" on youtube, it would say that it was showing results for tetris instead of Textrus. I was debating on changing my name to something more unique to combat this, but wanted to turn here for more advice. Thanks :)

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello community! I have a channel named Textrus, and saw that whenever I searched "Textrus" on youtube, it would say that it was showing results for tetris instead of Textrus. I was debating on changing my name to something more unique to combat this, but wanted to turn here for more advice. Thanks :)
Textrus is a pretty cool name dude hows about keep at what you do and get so famous you can out do tetris haha xD

Textrus

Reaction score
Textrus is a pretty cool name dude hows about keep at what you do and get so famous you can out do tetris haha xD
I appreciate it man! I wasn't sure if that would do it or not. So what your saying is to keep growing my channel so it overrides the tetris searches?

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I appreciate it man! I wasn't sure if that would do it or not. So what your saying is to keep growing my channel so it overrides the tetris searches?
Yeah man! :) Keep at it dude you will make it one day. Trust. Just keep putting in the effort and motivate your self to strive for that daily upload :) I subscribed dude loving the content :)

Reactions: Textrus

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey Textrus!

You have a cool name and It's pretty easy to remember, once you get your audience going and get more subscribers, tetris won't show up any longer!
Just make sure to SEO your videos and channel correctly and you'll be set in the future!

Also did I tell you your name is awesome? (Yeah I did, so?)
Hopefully I could help!

Regards
Tomba

Textrus

Reaction score
Hey Textrus!

You have a cool name and It's pretty easy to remember, once you get your audience going and get more subscribers, tetris won't show up any longer!
Just make sure to SEO your videos and channel correctly and you'll be set in the future!

Also did I tell you your name is awesome? (Yeah I did, so?)
Hopefully I could help!

Regards
Tomba
Thank you guys so much for your help and motivation :)

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the name Textrus is already pretty good, only to make sure you have a good SEO too. Like change your channel description and video description to a more specific or unique one so people can find your channel when searching for them

Textrus

Reaction score
I think the name Textrus is already pretty good, only to make sure you have a good SEO too. Like change your channel description and video description to a more specific or unique one so people can find your channel when searching for them
Ok. So would you recommend me to make my descriptions longer with more detail about my video and channel?