Changing Channel Name

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've had the name "It'sMegan" since I started my channel almost 3 years ago, but i've been wanting to change it to just my name. It would be easier because whenever I tell people about my channel, I either have to tell them to put an apostrophe or type it in so they can find it. Obviously, this makes it a lot more difficult to just tell people about my channel. It would also be easier because my twitter and instagram could have the same name and people would be able to find them easier. I only have about 200 subscribers, so do you think it would be a good idea to change it now, or should I just leave it as it is?

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you wanna do it, do it now before you grow a larger fan-base. Also keep it relatively similar. You shouldn't change it drastically.

Reactions: ItsMegan2

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree. At this point in time, making the transition should be easy. And besides, your subscribers will still be subscribed.

Recently, a big youtuber called DanTDM / The Diamond Minecart recently changed his name to just DanTDM. I don't imagine it hurt him one bit.

Reactions: ItsMegan2