Changing Channel Genre?

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, so I just recently started my new youtube channel about 2 weeks ago, and the original goal I had in mind was to be uploading sports gaming videos, which is what I used to do on my old youtube channel that I haven't uploaded anything in the past 3+ years, but I recently have had a change of heart and I decided that I want to upload more Multiplayer based Games instead (Call of Duty, TitanFall, Battlefield etc) but I wasn't sure if I should delete all of my newer videos I uploaded in the past 2 weeks (There is 5 of them total) and start fresh or if I should keep them up?

I currently only have 2 subscribers and both of them are my friends in real life so my audience isn't very big to begin with if that matters.

How should I go about changing my channel genre?

Thanks!
- Joe

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Just go for it. Since you don't have a large fan base, you don't really need to explain yourself.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just go for it. Since you don't have a large fan base, you don't really need to explain yourself.
Exactly this. If you had a pre-established big fan base, this could be a culture shock to them. But because you're small right now, it's very possible for you.