Changes to Shop and Meet Our YouTubers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone, today we are making a few changes to the Shop/VIP and also the Meet Our YouTubers forum.

All the changes/plans are outlined below:

Shop/VIP

Within the shop there will be one option for VIP Membership for 1 month, this is to help simplify things. It helps to make things less confusing for people making their purchases with having only one option and the best option available. Anyone who currently has a subscription to one of the other packages may request a partial refund for the time they had left, please PM me for this as soon as possible.

Signatures

Links within signatures regardless of membership are being phased out, as of today links may not be updated within your signature. We are wanting to keep signatures focused on both text and your video as a VIP member. If you would like to link to your social pages etc please update them here:

http://yttalk.com/account/personal-details
http://yttalk.com/account/contact-details

Meet Our YouTubers Forum

The Meet Our YouTubers forum is being removed and all threads from there will be moved to the introductions forum as it's the most relevant place to have them moved to, we feel this forum was useful earlier on at YTtalk but no longer serves a good purpose as it once did and the majority of threads in there are mostly made up of things members should post within their introductions to the site in the Introduce Yourself forum and within the videos forum.

What's coming soon?

Soon you will be able to have 1 additional second channel attached to each post you make here, this will become available to all members with VIP Membership so stay tuned for that :)

Thanks for reading :)

THATS awesome ! I think those changes are very respectable and I have no complaints about it :D

Yay glad to see the video option is still available to VIP :) it's a nifty feature of the forum. Thumbs up on the other changes too, makes the forum a little tidier and helps reduce the spammers!

Dude yes the second channel option will be perfect. I've had my gaming channel always linked, and planned to alternate it with my skit channel. This will help out a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back