Changed Everything

XenosTheGamer

YTtalk Mad
So I've been paying less attention to YouTube lately, but I decided to revamp things by doing a complete re-brand that reflects the new direction I want to take.

I'd like to know if you think said branding looks okay. Any comments on the logo, banner and name are appreciated, as well as how it reflects the content (all though I'll probably change what that looks like soon).

Thanks for your time :D

Oh and here is a link just in case the other one doesn't work:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9_t5TbMo_dv2zzAdz7TQJA

I think it looks good. Fits you really well, from the sound of you. Logo and Banner are pretty good. Name is an interesting choice. I like it, though, it's got a Q. Q is a distinctive letter, people rarely forget Qs.

Yep, I'd say you did a great job!

I don't really watch a whole lot of gaming channels, so I don't know what to compare it to, but overall seems really good. You have a great cadence and tone when you're speaking.

I have very limited interest in gaming, but still your video hooked within seconds. The overall look and feel of your video looks very professionally. Your voiceover is quite confident

good channel, i think that u can make more attention for thumbnails, and tags. focus on them and ur video will grow faster ^^. anyway i think that, u can make a slogan like, good games good time and something like g? name. or make a slogan with d so d? games, d? times, dumb name. nothing more to say ur channel seems good :p

Back