Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Hot Topic Change to the notification bell & comments (** all discussion here only **)

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Frithgar, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Envision Adventure
    Cash:
    $41
    I really didn't even notice this change until I read this thread. Yup, been like this for a little while for me as well. I just never really thought about it until now.

2. xxheathermarie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $89
    So recently when I comment it will say "Comment fail to post."
    I will try a different browser and signing out, and eventually it will post... I'm just curious why this is happening and how I can fix it?

I thought at first I was banned from a certain YouTube channel, but it happens on my own videos as well... And tips?

3. Mrcento
    Cash:
    $25
    nope, but i'm getting the same on my channel, so it's not a problem at your end.

4. UserU
    Suspended
    Cash:
    $85
    This happens when you are replying to a comment thru the notifications. Super annoying.

Refresh the page, and requote the commenter.

5. adams eats
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $73
    I've seen some weird things happen with comments lately. Some videos say they have a certain amount of comments, yet the page is blank and no amount of refreshing or changing browsers helps. I've also noticed that videos take a good 5 seconds to start. They just sit there with a black screen, then all of a sudden it will start. Super annoying. If it's not broke don't fix it!

xxheathermarie likes this.
  6. KiddieToysReview
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $251
    There's an ongoing tech issue. Confirmed by creator support. Once all the coders are back from the holidays, should be cleared up.

7. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $980
    yep probably 1 in every 3 comments let me type then up, but won't send due to errors :/ even when I refresh.

8. clairelouise
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    argh comeone yt pick up your game

Lightsen likes this.
  9. UserU
    Suspended
    Cash:
    $85
    I hate to sound like an a** because of this, but you could avoid the ads with the YouTube Adblocker.

10. ImSoLugo
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $40
    Uhm i recently watched a video with the answer and it worked for me. Basically, you want to play the video for a few seconds and then you'll be able to reply back. Im guessing maybe they want to protect against hate msg and spam but that's irrelevant for the youtuber. try it maybe itll work for u.