Change clothes when filming two videos in one day?

DIY Reid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Does anyone else feel weird releasing two videos back to back with the same clothes on you had in the previous video? I just created a mini studio that will help me be able to release videos quicker and I'm anbout to do two videos in one sitting basically. I feel like I shoud change my shirt. :D

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I did a street food tour, it took about a month to film (a little at a time). I made sure to wear the same shirt every time I filmed a shot, and told everyone to pretend it was one long day... even though I told them I was lying to them. The shirt was no big deal, but I found it funny that my whiskers would come and go through the "same" day.

I generally don't bother changing shirts between vids. I did a long session, cut it into 6 vids, same shirt... I tend to wear my favorite shirts a lot, so the same 2 or 3 are in most vids anyway.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Depends on what YOU like :) As Tim said above, I would try to wear the same shirt when I film a video on two/three separate days and I would change my shirt when I film two separate videos on one day. But that's just for your own preference :)

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I never put any thought into it....lol of course im normally covered in dirt and grease in most of my video's....lol