Chandelier by Sia - Cover by me!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
oh......your birthday is on Monday.
pheeew. I might be on later :D[DOUBLEPOST=1405817124,1405817081][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're just CELEBRATING lol, birthday is actually in 2 days. Plus I told you I didn't want people to make a big deal out of it.
Okay Im sorry. Totally not going to make a thread on Monday or anything telling everyone it's your bday O_O.................
:unsure:

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it looks like I'll have permission to do this song and add it to Youtube!! Sia has a thingy on her page, where you can download the instrumental, and record it!!! I might do this :) That means I'll have to rerecord the song though! but...yay! @Stef

Reactions: JeriKane and Stef

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it looks like I'll have permission to do this song and add it to Youtube!! Sia has a thingy on her page, where you can download the instrumental, and record it!!! I might do this :) That means I'll have to rerecord the song though! but...yay! @Stef

Reactions: JeriKane and Kath

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Reactions: Kath

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
*Late, I'm sorry*

Can't lie, I'm singing along.

You killed it, @Katherinejane001. :D Damn, you just keep hitting home runs. This one was might just be my favorite from you though. D: So jealous of your voice, seriously.

Awesome cover, Kat. ^.^ I love listening to them.

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
*Late, I'm sorry*

Can't lie, I'm singing along.

You killed it, @Katherinejane001. :D Damn, you just keep hitting home runs. This one was might just be my favorite from you though. D: So jealous of your voice, seriously.

Awesome cover, Kat. ^.^ I love listening to them.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw thank you sooooo much for listening! That's awesome :) I truly appreciate that!! It is NOT an easy song to sing lol.......my voice was literally gone for 3 days. I dare try to sing it again.

Reactions: JeriKane