Comedy Challenges, Rants, Making YouTube buddies and helping each others channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobert317

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey so I just want to find people in the YouTube and collab, talk about stuff, rant (Not all rants are negative!) or even do a skit! So I hope I can find people who want to collab as well and any questions I will answer! I would like if if you have around 100+ subs. range, but if you don't I would still be interested!

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might not be a ranter, but if you want to record a Skype voice call while you record your facecam, I'm able to do that. I might not have nearly enough subs though.

TheRobert317

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I might not be a ranter, but if you want to record a Skype voice call while you record your facecam, I'm able to do that. I might not have nearly enough subs though.
Ok you don't have to be a ranter just funny and positive and I don't use skype, but do you own a camera and also message me on youtube please :D

iggie624

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I am a fan of skits and would love to get into doing some collabs! I don't have that any subscribers. I am just starting to get serious on the YouTube front but would still be interested!

TheRobert317

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
send me a message and we can start to collaborate!

nikko stokes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey so I just want to find people in the YouTube and collab, talk about stuff, rant (Not all rants are negative!) or even do a skit! So I hope I can find people who want to collab as well and any questions I will answer! I would like if if you have around 100+ subs. range, but if you don't I would still be interested!
im down, my email is nykodre@gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.