Challenges for my friend?

ItsZannah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
A friend of mine does 'challenge tuesdays' on her channel but she is running out of challenges!
She's done the salt and ice challenge and the cinnamon challenge... I forget the rest.
Help?
Thanks!

Symixstur

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
A friend of mine does 'challenge tuesdays' on her channel but she is running out of challenges!
She's done the salt and ice challenge and the cinnamon challenge... I forget the rest.
Help?
Thanks!
what does she do for her youtube?

Symixstur

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hmm challenge eh? Try this, make a coffee, squeeze 1 lemon into it, drink it normally. If your friend make weird faces or she cant stand it. She fail. Hows that for a challenge ;)

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Help?
Thanks!
Alright! If you can get your hands on 3 ghost peppers, do the ghost pepper challenge! This is when you eat all 3 ghost peppers! If you can't find a ghost pepper, you can always try habeneros. Best of luck to ya! :D

Symixstur

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Alright! If you can get your hands on 3 ghost peppers, do the ghost pepper challenge! This is when you eat all 3 ghost peppers! If you can't find a ghost pepper, you can always try habeneros. Best of luck to ya! :D
thats crazy lol

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you want a really hard challenge then try the 150 warheads challenge. I did it recently and my whole mouth peeled! If you want to check it out the video is on my channel :D

3 Schmoes

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I've got one. Tell her to eat an egg, turkey, and banana sandwich, then have her jump in the bathtub with all her clothes on. The water should be freezing cold. Have her get out of the bathtub, dry off, and take a seat. Now it's time for the challenge to start...She should do the chubby bunny challenge. That's where you keep putting marshmallows in your mouth and say "chubby bunny" after each one.