Comedy Challenge Videos anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey there! So I was thinking of starting to do monthly challenge videos with people who have similar content as me :)

I want to do any kind of challenges so it doesn't matter if it's super skilled or purely in fun, but just once a month is all I'd be doing!

On top of this I'd shout you out at the end of the video and we'd have fun making it as well!

HOW IT WOULD WORK

So I would introduce the video and the challenge then you would have a little introduction as well. After that I'd explain the rules and we'd both start. I'd flip back and forth between the two (or more) of us that are doing the challenge and we'd see who the winner is!

It would all be in fun and you can pick the challenge we do, I'm open to ALMOST anything XD

If you want to see what I'm like and my fan base and such, just hope on over to my channel quickly.

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! So I was thinking of starting to do monthly challenge videos with people who have similar content as me :)

I want to do any kind of challenges so it doesn't matter if it's super skilled or purely in fun, but just once a month is all I'd be doing!

On top of this I'd shout you out at the end of the video and we'd have fun making it as well!

HOW IT WOULD WORK

So I would introduce the video and the challenge then you would have a little introduction as well. After that I'd explain the rules and we'd both start. I'd flip back and forth between the two (or more) of us that are doing the challenge and we'd see who the winner is!

It would all be in fun and you can pick the challenge we do, I'm open to ALMOST anything XD

If you want to see what I'm like and my fan base and such, just hope on over to my channel quickly.
I've been thinking of doing challenge videos myself. I currently do a fact based youtube channel but just started my personal channel so don't really have the subscribers that you'd probably want to colab with but give it time and I would be game

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

HOW IT WOULD WORK

Concrete belly flop competition! It doesn't take much skill at all! I would do a spicy challenge, I know some good sauces that are really fuckin' hot. I think I will win any spicy challenge, and the videos trying to out do me will be pretty funny

Reactions: BrettMikaluk

Matika Jane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would LOVE to do something like that, i'm thinking some type of challenge that includes randoms on the street like, i dunno who can get the most yes's when we ask them to marry us or something, it would be within a amount of time and a score is kept.
Thats just my idea anyway :) If your up for it message me and we'll talk some more about it, im only new so i dont have many subscribers but hey, you gotta start somewhere right? I think it would be fun! :)

BrettMikaluk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I've been thinking of doing challenge videos myself. I currently do a fact based youtube channel but just started my personal channel so don't really have the subscribers that you'd probably want to colab with but give it time and I would be game
I'm up for collaabing with any and all as long as it's a decent idea! :)

Concrete belly flop competition! It doesn't take much skill at all! I would do a spicy challenge, I know some good sauces that are really fuckin' hot. I think I will win any spicy challenge, and the videos trying to out do me will be pretty funny
I'm up for that. I hate spicy stuff so it'd make a great video XD

I would LOVE to do something like that, i'm thinking some type of challenge that includes randoms on the street like, i dunno who can get the most yes's when we ask them to marry us or something, it would be within a amount of time and a score is kept.
Thats just my idea anyway :) If your up for it message me and we'll talk some more about it, im only new so i dont have many subscribers but hey, you gotta start somewhere right? I think it would be fun! :)
Send me a message :) I like the ideas!

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
also colabs like these can easily be done with 3 even 4 people and that would really help boost everyone, say for instance an eating challenge you can divide the screen into 4 and have them all simultaneous

BrettMikaluk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
also colabs like these can easily be done with 3 even 4 people and that would really help boost everyone, say for instance an eating challenge you can divide the screen into 4 and have them all simultaneous
That's what I was thinking, like an easy but fun challenge would b great for that! :)

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's what I was thinking, like an easy but fun challenge would b great for that! :)
I couldn't agree more as that gives us each the flexibility of our own introductions etc for our own videos and then have the main bulk of the video the same, can you pm people on here? I tried but couldn't find it hahaha FAIL

BrettMikaluk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I couldn't agree more as that gives us each the flexibility of our own introductions etc for our own videos and then have the main bulk of the video the same, can you pm people on here? I tried but couldn't find it hahaha FAIL
yea, if you go into you inbox you can start a new conversation with someone. Just need their username

Status
Not open for further replies.