Censorship.

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have two little ones that watch my videos I censor myself in everyday life and so I just don't cuss in general anyways so what you see on my videos is what I am like in real life, clean mouth right here lol

epiem

Achieve. Create. Inspire.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Do you guys censor or bleep cuss words on your videos or you never use such words?
You can creatively bleep words out, like Ray William Johnson...
Some people like Jenna Marbles just goes all in!

It really just depends on your personality, who your audience is, and what type of people you want to attract (your fan base).
Always appeal to your demographic!

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It depends, I beep out the unnecessary ones, but if they add to the comedy of the video I don't worry and leave them as they are!

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you guys censor or bleep cuss words on your videos or you never use such words?
I use very few taboo words in my video making; but if I were to, I would not censor them.

Cultures that give words extreme amounts of power by making them taboo amuse me greatly. The audience that I speak to, I expect them to be mature enough to understand the underpinnings of their own language and, judging by the comments that I get on YouTube, I doubt that any of them would be chased away even if I did use words considered to be "cuss words."