Censorship.

Mozzer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I cuss in my videos. It doesn't really matter to me if people hate on my videos if I cuss in them. I think censorship of regular cuss words like f**k and sh** is stupid.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I can't even grow a beard, maybe it's an asian thing. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1350928791,1350928616][/DOUBLEPOST]A quote from my favorite youtuber. " I keep this sh*t PG motherf*cker"

Reactions: stratafm

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I swear a lot in real life and try to keep it to ac acceptable level in my videos, but no censor.
If I'll do it in the future it means either I changed my mind or I'm just trying highlight the curse for some reason

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't intentionally try to have cussing in the videos, but if it happens, or if it feels right, I go with it. Youtube is a place for censorship free videos; well at least on the dialog. I say let it fly if it happens.:smug:

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haven't felt the need to curse in my videos..... Yet. :p

Raetac

Adelaide Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I tend to cuss on the odd occasion but I try and keep it out of my videos with one exception. My Saints Row the Third playthrough. That game cusses quite a bit and I guess I flow along with it, hence I slap a "M" warning on the front of every video of that series. Probably why it dosnt get much attention *shrug* I dont care, I like to play that game.

My kids on the other hand I try and moderate them and steer them in a better direction but there is the odd time/video they get a bit out of hand. Thats where my wife steps in. She is my quality control when it comes to the Tribes videos.

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try and swear as little as possible on YouTube. Not because I think it's wrong, but to cater to the audience I'd like to attract.

Personally, I don't mind swearing...even excessive swearing, just as long as it "fits" the video and/or channel.

SanctumGamingNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I cuss alot in my videos, its not intentional its just me being myself.

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I don't cuss in general conversation, but certainly have no qualms about letting one slip in an "Oh s**t!" situation. I might self-censor if a "f**k" slipped into a video. I would prefer to target at a PG-13-ish level, at most.