Cause and Effect

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
My dogs are all over this video lol.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
The video is good!, and so are your moves! ;)

The lighting in the video could have been better, same as the video quality, since it's only 360p (max), but this could be due to the video only just being uploaded...
You should add a Intro/Outro to your video's to make it more professinal but anyways, Great Video Man! ;)

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
The video is good!, and so are your moves! ;)

The lighting in the video could have been better, same as the video quality, since it's only 360p (max), but this could be due to the video only just being uploaded...
You should add a Intro/Outro to your video's to make it more professinal but anyways, Great Video Man! ;)
I'm starting to think that the lack of quality gives my videos a charm I like. It's more about the performance than the special effects, but I do want to figure out some place to grow to...

Reactions: itsameray

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm starting to think that the lack of quality gives my videos a charm I like. It's more about the performance than the special effects, but I do want to figure out some place to grow to...
Well if you like it then don't change it, they're your video's not mine ;)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's how I feel about my videos.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
That's how I feel about my videos.
I would agree in your case too. Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? When it first began it was low budget and looked pretty janky, and it was HILARIOUS and awesome, then they started getting more and more funds and the production went way up. The more elaborate the show looked, the less funny it was and it also gave you this sense as if VT had lost it's humility. I mean I want to grow, but if I can't entertain you with enough lighting that you can see my face or my body, and then just use my musical ability mixed with my performance ability, then extra funding isn't going to get me anywhere anyway.