Gaming Casually Playing Strategy Games, Role Playing Games, and MMOs

SayNoToDomo

Hey I am a 17 year old dude from the United States. I am looking for someone to collaborate with someone who is similar to me but am open to alot of things. I am very small and I am trying to grow to be larger and I think it is the best if I would do it with other people. I want to be similar to a group like the NLSS crew or The Two Best Friends Play. I mostly play PC games. I have uploaded once a day since I started uploading seriously and I am increasing to uploading 2 times a day and 3 times every sunday. I only want people who upload often and consistently. I could upload along side any persons schedule so if you want to upload once every other day or once every day, I am down to work out the time we upload with you. Contact me if you are interested and we can play some games/record some stuff and if we are good at talking and playing together we can do some series together.

Games I Have Played On The Channel
- Hearts Of Iron 4
- Total War: Warhammer II
- Cities Skylines

Games Playing Right Now
- Darkest Dungeon
- Starbound
- Final Fantasy XIV

Games We Could Play
- Any of the previously mentioned games
- Civilization 5
- Most Total War Games
- Endless Legend
- Rust
- I am open to most games (Just message and ask if you are wondering)

Only Requirements
- 16+
- Relatively funny and chill
- Not a garbage mic (Doesnt need to be like a blue yeti, just not a garbo walmart 2$ mic)
- Consistent upload times

Hey SayNoToDomo,
I know our leader plays CIV and RUST so maybe you could find a collaboration with us. Not only our leader but we have many PC and other gamers in our discord. Just use tags like "@PC , @PlayStation, or @Xbox" and it will alert anyone with the tags of the system you want. Feel free to join our discord group our email us using the contact info below.

Who knows instead of just being a collaborator you may even want to join the group, but that is something you will have to decide at a later time.

Back