Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Introduction:

We at TIGTV Productions are working on two new Minecraft roleplay series. One based on the Harry Potter books, films, and games, and the second an original idea called "Myth: War of the Gods".

Leave your application down below for what you'd like to do out of all of these, and if you have experience or a portfolio in doing some things, leave a link to the video or site. Also, you must be at least thirteen years old to apply.

Minecraft Harry Potter

This series would follow the same plot as the original with the same characters, but in Minecraft. We're looking for YouTubers to fill in the lead roles and others to work on background or smaller parts of the series. Here are the open positions (this will change if future seasons happen):

Cast:

Hermione Granger
Rubeus Hagrid
Draco Malfoy
Severus Snape
Neville Longbottom

(This only goes for the characters who need body and voice acting at the same time.)

Crew:

Body Actor #1
Body Actor #2
Body Actor #3
Body Actor #4
Body Actor #5
Body Actor #6
Building Crew

Minecraft Myth: War of the Gods

The basic premise of this series is that it takes place in medieval Europe where all mythologies exist together. A Viking boy named Nakmir sets out on a quest with the demigod Magni and the witch Morganna to save the world from a god named Voidstrider who plans on creating a war amongst all pantheons.

Cast (so far):

Morganna (Morgan le Fay)
Leo
Voidstrider
Orochimaru
Libra
Taurus
Modi
Saggitarius
Mars
Kazan
Merlin
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Gem
Ini
Cancer
Virgo
Capricorn
Baba
Avi

Crew:

Body Actor #1
Body Actor #2
Body Actor #3
Body Actor #4
Body Actor #5
Body Actor #6
Building Crew

Last edited:

Andrew Bundy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ill do the Harry Potter one as Neville (I just turned 13)

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ill do the Harry Potter one as Neville (I just turned 13)
You'll need to have a decent quality microphone and the ability to run heavily modded Minecraft and do an okay British accent. You'll need to send me an audition as well.

Andrew Bundy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok it definitely depends on what mods you use because i can run crazy heavy mods but I can run some decent sized mod packs. Also I have turtle beach headset which I would say is pretty good and I cant rate my own accent. If you could tell me what mods you will be running that would be great and I will try to run them!
- Bundy455

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok it definitely depends on what mods you use because i can run crazy heavy mods but I can run some decent sized mod packs. Also I have turtle beach headset which I would say is pretty good and I cant rate my own accent. If you could tell me what mods you will be running that would be great and I will try to run them!
- Bundy455
There may be more mods in the future. They're all for 1.7.10:

- Better Foliage
- Biblio Craft
- Carpenter's Block
- Custom NPCs
- Cyano's Wonderful Wands
- Decocraft
- Dr. Zharks Mo' Creatures
- Harry Potter Wands
- iChunUtil
- Mantle
- MorePlayerModels
- Morph
- Quidcraft
- Shaders
- Tinker's Construct
- Thaumcraft
- Too Many Items
- Twilight Forest
- Wildlycraft
- Witchery

Andrew Bundy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok ill try running minecraft with it and ill get back to you as soon as I can!
-Bundy455

Anon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. I love your ideas. I have read all HP books and own movies 1-8. The job of scriptwriter was not listed, however, if you need any help reviewing scripts or writing them I can gladly help. I have experience in writing scripts and acting. Thanks;)

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. I love your ideas. I have read all HP books and own movies 1-8. The job of scriptwriter was not listed, however, if you need any help reviewing scripts or writing them I can gladly help. I have experience in writing scripts and acting. Thanks;)
I'll be writing most, if not all, of the episode scripts, however, I'm willing to let someone else take a crack at it if you really want to. Also, I'll definitely need voice actors for these series. Is there a way you can give me some samples of your writing and acting?

DHines34

Reaction score
I'd be interested as a builder and extra in HP, and maybe a role in the mythology series, but i currently don't have minecraft on pc, hope to get it soon

Sunder2000

Reaction score
Hey I meet your age restrictions and I really need this for my weak youtube channel.
I'm Sunder2000.
I do minecraft and some other things and I have 2 decent quality gaming microphones. My pc can also handle loads of data and minecraft mods.
As for the British accent, you can look at one of my vids and see for yourself.
Please reply as fast as you can.
Sunder2000

Status
Not open for further replies.