Request Cartoonish banner

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Well sir, then you are very lucky, because these guys are so very talented! Haha but I kind of miss the tacos that use to be all over your branding! :D R.I.P them tacos :p
There is one...
Do you want a cartoon? Because if Them2GuysOFFICIAL requests money, I'd be happy to pay! Not only would I be helping these guys get money, and they deserve it, but I'd be helping you out too :D

unknown_user094590385084

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
There is one...
Do you want a cartoon? Because if Them2GuysOFFICIAL requests money, I'd be happy to pay! Not only would I be helping these guys get money, and they deserve it, but I'd be helping you out too :D
Dude, you are too kind. Of course I want a cartoon! Who wouldn't!!??!! But seriously if you helped me out I would be so happy!

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Dude, you are too kind. Of course I want a cartoon! Who wouldn't!!??!! But seriously if you helped me out I would be so happy!
Okay message Them2GuysOFFICIAL

Send them a picture, and if you're satisfied with the end result discuss payment with them. If they want a shoutout- you can do it but I'll be happy to pay YTTcash

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cheers for the involvement Taco :p!
No problem! You guys are really good, you should get noticed! I also might need you again, my friends saw my cartoon and went insane :p
One of my friends has a sketch that she wanted to be cartoonized. Not sure if she'll ACTUALLY do it, but heads up :)

Reactions: droidiinator

Them2GuysOFFICIAL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No problem! You guys are really good, you should get noticed! I also might need you again, my friends saw my cartoon and went insane :p
One of my friends has a sketch that she wanted to be cartoonized. Not sure if she'll ACTUALLY do it, but heads up :)
Okay yeah sure, just holla at me if you get any more info :D

Reactions: droidiinator