Request Cartoonish banner

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Hello poyples!
I got a new cartoon avatar from Them2GuysOFFICIAL and I want to incorporate it into a banner. Have it include either of the two pics below, the words TechnoTacStudios and an optional taco. Thanks! Rewards= possibly shoutouts or YTTcash I'm very leniant

EDIT: Forgot the pics XD

Cartoon me avatar.jpgTechno taco yttalk forum cartoon cutoff legs.jpg

Alright thanks! When do you think It'll be done? I'm trying to get my shoutout video today.
probably not by today because i have things to do but in sure i can have it done by tommorow as i know exactly what effect to.put on with this.

sorry mate, hey thanks for giving me a shoutout btw can you shoutout thatrandyvlogger not lydiangamer as i don't use that now thanks a lot. I will get this done asap.
Yeah no problem! I realize that it takes time to make a banner and I don't mind. I'd rather have a nice banner that I had to wait a day for than a sloppy banner it took a minute to make

Yeah no problem! I realize that it takes time to make a banner and I don't mind. I'd rather have a nice banner that I had to wait a day for than a sloppy banner it took a minute to make
yeah true well anyways i will message you either later or tommorow to let you know how its going.

Back