Cartoon Review Ideas?

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Hey all.
I'm planning a series where I talk about cartoon series' episodically.
Any ideas for cartoons I should take a look at for the series?

Pick your favourites! things like steven universe are popular right now so for views that would be a good option. or maybe review some cartoon pilot episodes, and see what you would like to see come up on cartoon network etc.?

Pick your favourites! things like steven universe are popular right now so for views that would be a good option. or maybe review some cartoon pilot episodes, and see what you would like to see come up on cartoon network etc.?
I'm looking mostly for more obscure cartoons. I could do popular ones, but I'd like to introduce people to cartoons they've never seen.
I'm currently watching through Animals of Farthing Wood, as I'm planning to talk about it on the series.

I'm looking mostly for more obscure cartoons. I could do popular ones, but I'd like to introduce people to cartoons they've never seen.
I'm currently watching through Animals of Farthing Wood, as I'm planning to talk about it on the series.
oh i like that idea better :) I don't know too many obscure cartoons, but good luck!

Obscure Cartoons?

If you are willing to ignore the TV aspect an ancient and very odd cartoon gained traction on youtube called 'the candy hole' It's very weird. Very gory i think you'll enjoy reviewing it.

i was thinking about doing the same for anime but it takes time i guess im just impatient lol

Back