Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Can't put a watermark

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by Thelazysideoflife, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $8
    Hi!
    I have been trying to add a watermark in my videos so viewers can subscribe more easily but after following all the steps mine doesn't appear... I have made sure that the background of the watermark is transparent and that I am logged in when updating the watermark. I have also tried to see one of my videos using another account but it still doesn't appear. Any idea why this is happening?

2. UhoohExtra
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $29
    Maybe take a screen shot of the set up page in creator studio for us so we can see if u missed anything

3. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $222
    Maybe you need to try re sizing it? I don’t know mine use to show up and for some reason tonight’s it’s not showing up in the bottom right hand corner.

4. Aventus
    Cash:
    $8
    I think it takes a while if you're adding a watermark for the first time. Mine took a few days before it started appearing on videos but once it was on, I could change it instantly.

Courtney Candice likes this.