Can't make money on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life

Reaction score
Another question:
If I use fast and furious song will I get blocked?Or will the video get deleted?
How not to?
Just to type that I don't own it?

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
You will get third party claims on that video. Either use royalty free music or don't use any music at all.

Life

Reaction score
You will get third party claims on that video. Either use royalty free music or don't use any music at all.
What if I type that I do not own the songs?
I really need those songs..
Will I get money on them?

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What if I type that I do not own the songs?
I really need those songs..
Will I get money on them?
It does not really matter what you write, is the song is not yours you do not have any rights to use it. You can always buy its for commercial use but it is very expensive. I would suggest for you to use free creative commons music.

Life

Reaction score
It does not really matter what you write, is the song is not yours you do not have any rights to use it. You can always buy its for commercial use but it is very expensive. I would suggest for you to use free creative commons music.
If I'll use this song won't I get money?

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if you google it or even type in youtube and look for free creative commons music, you will find songs that you can use in your videos which you monetise. You will only have make link to that song. Basically give credits to its author.

Reactions: konisbored

Life

Reaction score
if you google it or even type in youtube and look for free creative commons music, you will find songs that you can use in your videos which you monetise. You will only have make link to that song. Basically give credits to its author.
Sure I will give credits..
It's a well known song,will I get money for it?
Because this video will have alot of views and will be posted in my 250k likes facebook

Life

Reaction score
If your just making Youtube videos just to make money then you're at the wrong place.
No.
I'm editing my videos for fun and want to make some money on the way.
Just answer my question

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Best summed up like this. The F&F song isn't yours, even if you edit the video and give credits, the original owner of the song can STILL either:
1) Put a third-party claim on it, which mean all ad revenue goes to them and not you.
2) File a copyright strike and take down the video, which will put your account in bad standing...again.

Yeah, so you SHOULD NOT use the F&F song. Use royalty-free music, like the guy said. You'll still get money provided you read the terms carefully. Some royalty-free music cannot be monetized, read the terms.
Don't mess with Youtube's copyright, I say. It's brutal. Here're some tips: https://www.youtube.com/copyright_school
And also, like what many others said, Youtube won't magically earn you money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.