Can't Find Comments that YouTube's Email says I Have

PumpkinJunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone,

I have YouTube set up to send me an email every time someone comments on one of my videos. These emails show part of the comment and who sent it. Many of you probably do the same.

Sometimes I get such an email and I go looking for the comment on YouTube. I can't find it. It's not on the video, it's not in "Held for Review", and it's not in Spam.

Does anyone know what's going on here? I would like to reply to or moderate these comments, but I can't. I also wonder if others can see them on my video, even though I can't.

Help!

Henry

Reactions: CMTXRATED

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey everyone,

I have YouTube set up to send me an email every time someone comments on one of my videos. These emails show part of the comment and who sent it. Many of you probably do the same.

Sometimes I get such an email and I go looking for the comment on YouTube. I can't find it. It's not on the video, it's not in "Held for Review", and it's not in Spam.

Does anyone know what's going on here? I would like to reply to or moderate these comments, but I can't. I also wonder if others can see them on my video, even though I can't.

Help!

Henry
If you go on creator studio and then to community and then comments, there's a spam section, YouTube end up putting tons of comments that aren't actually spam in there it annoys me

PumpkinJunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you go on creator studio and then to community and then comments, there's a spam section, YouTube end up putting tons of comments that aren't actually spam in there it annoys me
They're not in the spam section.

Reactions: CMTXRATED

KorrensEmber

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah i dont know either i dont get emails but i do get google plus notifications and they dont show up for every comment i get now its weird its not a big deal to me though lol

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This has happened to me before several times and my only guess is that the person deleted the comment or something. I even tried to contact YouTube about it and they never got back to me ._.

PumpkinJunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks folks. Two of you have suggested that it's just people deleting their comments. It happens often enough to annoy me, but oh well.

Thanks for the input!!!

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It could be something wrong with YouTube with this. It says I have two comments on one of my videos, but when I go to it, I only see one.

PumpkinJunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It could be something wrong with YouTube with this. It says I have two comments on one of my videos, but when I go to it, I only see one.
Yeah, I get this kind of thing all the time.