Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Can't Change Channel Art?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by IdleSoulBrixton, Jan 21, 2019.

1. IdleSoulBrixton
    Cash:
    $3
    YouTube won't let me change my channel art it keeps telling me to "sign in" to Google which I already am because I'm already on my channel so clearly I'm signed in. When I click sign in with google it gives me an error and...this is really annoying. How do I fix this?

Examples of What's Happening:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,971
    Hmm.... Have you tried using a different browser? Google Chrome usually works the best with Google stuff, but I also like to use FireFox. =)

It also might have something to do with a YouTube channel being connected to a Google Plus account. Channel art used to be stored under a google plus account (if I remember correctly...??), and maybe yours is still connected and you need to sign into a google plus account, too? :eek:

I'd start with trying to change it with a different browser and see what happens. :)

3. IdleSoulBrixton
    Cash:
    $3
    I'm using Chrome I always use Chrome but it seems lately that's been giving me the most problems with YouTube. Won't let me upload custom thumbnails or anything like that. It's really annoying. I am definitely signed into both accounts and I've been using this specific channel to upload for YEARS. There is no reason I shouldn't be signed in already but I'll try using a different browser.