Can't Change Channel Art?

IdleSoulBrixton

Reaction score
YouTube won't let me change my channel art it keeps telling me to "sign in" to Google which I already am because I'm already on my channel so clearly I'm signed in. When I click sign in with google it gives me an error and...this is really annoying. How do I fix this?

Examples of What's Happening:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hmm.... Have you tried using a different browser? Google Chrome usually works the best with Google stuff, but I also like to use FireFox. =)

It also might have something to do with a YouTube channel being connected to a Google Plus account. Channel art used to be stored under a google plus account (if I remember correctly...??), and maybe yours is still connected and you need to sign into a google plus account, too? :eek:

I'd start with trying to change it with a different browser and see what happens. :)

IdleSoulBrixton

Reaction score
I'm using Chrome I always use Chrome but it seems lately that's been giving me the most problems with YouTube. Won't let me upload custom thumbnails or anything like that. It's really annoying. I am definitely signed into both accounts and I've been using this specific channel to upload for YEARS. There is no reason I shouldn't be signed in already but I'll try using a different browser.