Can't block user from channel?

Bobololo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, recently, I've noticed that the flag icon on peoples' channels aren't there anymore. I have a few people spamming comments and the only options I have are to delete the comments and 'hide user'. I really want to out-right block them from my channel, but it seems I don't have that option anymore.
Also, it seems that people who the commentor replies to still get a notification about it and can reply. This is dumb.

Does anyone else not have the block option?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
The Flag icon is still there; you just need to go to the channel's About section if the user has set up their channel navigation. Users who haven't set that up still have it on the home page, right hand side under where the Channel Cover Art would be.

Bobololo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Flag icon is still there; you just need to go to the channel's About section if the user has set up their channel navigation. Users who haven't set that up still have it on the home page, right hand side under where the Channel Cover Art would be.
There's no flag on any channel, even if I go to someone like Pewdiepie! It's the same on my laptop and mobile.

Reactions: UKHypnotist

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try logging out of your YouTube account and then log back in.