Cannot Remove Incorrect Game Title From Video

Franklin

Yugituber
Hello,

I have ran into a crazy problem on YouTube. My newest video has this problem if you want to see. YouTube attached an unrelated game in my video's description. YouTube attached a game named Overlord to the video, but my video is not about this game. My video shows a game of Cardfight!! Vanguard and one of the decks' name has Overlord in its title.

I can't remove it from attached game. I went to advance settings and I do not see an option to remove YouTube's attachment. Maybe I overlooked it. Please help if you have encountered this glitch.

Thanks

This seems to be a problem if you manually type in the game name that's not in the auto-populated drop down menu as you type. It will select the closest game title. Are you not able to clear out the game title completely?

This seems to be a problem if you manually type in the game name that's not in the auto-populated drop down menu as you type. It will select the closest game title. Are you not able to clear out the game title completely?

I'm not able to clear the game title. That's confusing me as YouTube has forced it into the video without giving me the option to remove.

Back