Can yttalk help your channel in the long run?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guy I was wondering can yttalk help you if you consistently be active in the forums

Reactions: CMTXRATED

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Only you can help your channel. If you listen to advice and be friendly in here then yes it can, but not in the way you are thinking. People won't just click on your channel randomly as a general rule. If you get on with someone or someone has a personality you like, would you click on their channel? Same back.

It is not a place to come for easy subs.

It is a place to get advice on how to grow and see where you may be going wrong or just general ways we can improve (no matter how good your channel is it can always be better). Or just to feel part of a community because unless you are doing Youtube, you can't really understand it. So it is nice to talk to people going through the same issues you are.

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Only you can help your channel. If you listen to advice and be friendly in here then yes it can, but not in the way you are thinking. People won't just click on your channel randomly as a general rule. If you get on with someone or someone has a personality you like, would you click on their channel? Same back.

It is not a place to come for easy subs.

It is a place to get advice on how to grow and see where you may be going wrong or just general ways we can improve (no matter how good your channel is it can always be better). Or just to feel part of a community because unless you are doing Youtube, you can't really understand it. So it is nice to talk to people going through the same issues you are.
Thx really appreciate it

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The thing is it can help you in the long run, but only for polls and advice other than that not really since there won't be enough help for you if your channel skyrockets. Once your channel is super big like 1 million subs then this website might even drag you down.

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Depends. If you are looking for good quality advice and experience, yes. if you are looking for subs, no.
I like it for the first reason, plus there aesome really cool animators hanging around these forums, but Im not here for the subs, I dont even promote, I think i made one thread about my video and I dont think I'll be making more.
Hope this helps!

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've had people from here visit my channel and say they like my content. Some people click your channel just out of curiosity but as others said you won't get "big" from it. Maybe you'll get some subs, maybe not. Same thing applies for views.

Reactions: Qball

Qball

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So most of you are saying that this YTalk forums doesn't help you obtain more subscribers. So what do you think is the best strategy to obtain more subscribers?

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So most of you are saying that this YTalk forums doesn't help you obtain more subscribers. So what do you think is the best strategy to obtain more subscribers?
Good quality content, audience interaction, and good SEO. Those 3 things are most key.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure about 'constantly active' but I have learned some valuable things here that have helped and check in near daily.
YouTube forever evolves and it places like this that keep me in the loop.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Many have the misconception that being on YTTalk makes them famous. The truth is, everyone here is learning the ropes on optimizing their channels and videos.

Learn together, and collaborate with one another to grow. That's the gist of such sites.

There are no shortcuts to stardom.