Can you tell me your opinion on my channel?

Honza

Reaction score
I've started yt music discovery channel almost year ago. I was very inconsistent at the begging but last 6 months I add every day new video. For about 4 months I also add recently released song from unknown artist (that day, few hours old max).

Songs are basically what I like - EDM, Ambient, deep stuff, dnd (I later want people to send me their new tracks but now I'm small to be attractive for them)
I find my pictures on copyright free sites. (I plan to reach to some artwork artists directly so I have bettet pictures)
I created graphic and effects myself (this is the second version) and I always position it in video so interesting parts in video are visible.

I have description in my channel where I described my mission and why I do it. (I don't know if anyone read it and I don't really know how to reach to my audience)

Tags - I have set default broader tags as music, edm and so on and then I add tags as artist name, song name, remix etc (basically every word from headline)

Descriptions - I have default message which is the same everywhere (idea is to create brand around it) and then I add social media of the artist(s)

I react on most of the comments with at least thumbs up and very often with comment.

I auto-post all my songs on my secondary fb but I don't believe anyone is checking it. (small reach)

I decided not to create any social media since the "trend" of having every site out there sounds wasteful for me. I will create twitter or fb in the future when I have few thousands people and it's pretty active.

I was boosting my views via autoposting on reddit but I was recently banned in /EDM subreddit. It helped me to drive some traction into channel. I will probably wait few weeks and start new reddit account.

Stats from last 28 days:
watch time - 12 000 min
views - 5700
subs - +35
income - +$1.6

Any ideas what could I do better? Where is my reasoning not right? Or any idea how/where to find my audience? How to drive more traffic?

Thanks, Honza

MakeSenseOS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I would suggest getting involved in the anime community. In the past, I have seen a lot of people utilize EDM music for AMV (anime music videos). Maybe try getting them to use one of your remixes. It would benefit them too cause it’s hard to find good music that doesn’t infringe on copyright. You post pretty often so that’s good. However, be careful not to spam people with your content.

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it. I listened to make me move and it sounds like something I'd hear on the radio. I personally have specific moods for edm I don't listen to it whenever. I think you should add something that would make it more entertaining visually. I like to watch something while I listen to new music i don't know the words to.