Can you sell merchandise on your channel through the YouTube app?

Ucanuke2017

Reaction score
just recently, YouTube added a feature where you can now sell merchandise directly from your channel to your audience. I tried looking up this feature on the YouTube app to see if I could manage it on my phone, but didn’t find an option.

Wanted to know if anyone has any insight on this new feature, and if you can only manage your merchandise from the desktop version of YouTube

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
To the best of my knowlege you need to be using the Creator Studio on your computer; not the YouTube App. You can only sell merchandise through YouTube approved outlets in addition; and you must already be a member of the YouTube Partner Program to do it. I will post the list of approved outlets.
If you aren't a member of the YouTube Partner Program, you can neither sell merchandise from your channel nor can you "claim a check" from YouTube as you were saying you want to do in your earlier post. This is why I asked where you saw the monetary total. If you were a partner already you would know that Adsense payments are made automatically once you pass the payment threshold for your country of residence.