Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music Can you Rap or sing?

Discussion in 'Music' started by TaVRoS Evolve, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TaVRoS Evolve
    Cash:
    $44
    I want to make a video where different people rap and/or sing over 1 beat I made so I can edit it all into one big project. the beat is 4mins 11seconds long with a 30 second intro. for the rest of the beat I want people to be able to send me the vocals over separately so I can mix. if u don't want to show yourself that's fine ill have art up instead. Hope I can get people together to make this project happen! if your interested reply with social media or email so we can talk about it and I can give u the beat.

The beat is emotional type beat so its not jolly and happy but if u can make jolly happy lyrics fit I will still use your vocals ;)
    If you know anyone that might be interested Please send them to me

Twitter @RealCynix
    if u don't have twitter I can make an account on what ever you have as a way for us to have contact.
    Thank you

2. izi_Lyfe
    Cash:
    $0
    I Make Cover Songs If You Are Intressted

3. Reasonpro
    Cash:
    $0
    I would like to think so

4. Sickly Gamer
    Cash:
    $16
    Is there anyway i can see some of your work before i decide whether i am interested in this offer.

5. Reasonpro
    Cash:
    $0
    My music is on my youtube channel I have music videos and I have my latest music on there as well

6. MAXX ADORNO
    Cash:
    $18
    Hi!,
    I rap and am in the process of releasing my own album, i would be very interested in doing this with you just hit me up!