Can you get additional branding only when you join a network?

elijahlucian

Reaction score
Two questions, I have been reading thru posts too, but i haven't seen this one.

1. Is the only way to get additional branding on your channel to go thru a network?

2. Can you start your own network? If so, where/how do you apply?

All my content is 100% my own. I have obtained explicit streaming rights from Image-Line, Cakewalk, iZotope, etc etc. to use visuals of their program to make money with my tutorial videos. All music and audio used in my video is 100% my own.

Thanks a lot guys!

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can get "Full" Partnership directly with YouTube but your channel has to hit something that gives you the rest I believe it is automatic but we won't ever know what is actually required. It's just very unlikely since they stopped the application process back in April at least then they actually looked at your channel.

You might as well just go with a network instead of waiting around for the features to be enabled to you.

How to start a network? Well you will need around 100k monthly network views and you can usually start upa sub-network with (for example) BroadBandTV, BentPixels. (this is usually the min requirement to start a sub-network with a company) It takes a lot of staff, recruiters and taking hours out of your day to run it, it may seem simple but it isn't.

You could start a network by yourself without partnering up with a company to make a sub-network but you would need a approved Full CMS Account but you would also need to get in touch with YouTube to arrange a technical manager to hande monetization terminations etc. Or you won't be able to partner those who have monetization enabled.

/long post

elijahlucian

Reaction score
interesting so you would say that applying for a CMS account is the starting point?

like i said I have people interested in getting something started, we are from many different backgrounds including legal, graphic, web, video, audio etc. kind of the full package waiting to be used if you will..

any further input?

elijahlucian

Reaction score
I never had any illusions that this would be easy. Thanks for the link. I have been a small business owner for 6 years now, so having a registered business is probably going to count for something here.