Can you do Youtube as well as be in the Military?

Fearnbus25

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didn't read all of the replies so it might have already been covered but you don't necessarily have to be inactive for weeks/months at a time if you schedule your videos to come out when you are in the field/training. If you are deployed that is another matter but you should otherwise be fine if you prepare ahead of time.

The best Internet I ever had was when I was stationed in South Korea.

I miss those days...
That is true, I didn't really think of that. Thanks for mentioning that

Reactions: Noobzilla

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've seen videos about soldiers talking about military issues. The trick is not to talk about nothing classified or that could get you in trouble. And not do stupid things while wearing the uniform. Other than that you should be good. It would be nice to have a military lifestyle niche. ;)

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't read all of the replies so it might have already been covered but you don't necessarily have to be inactive for weeks/months at a time if you schedule your videos to come out when you are in the field/training. If you are deployed that is another matter but you should otherwise be fine if you prepare ahead of time.

The best Internet I ever had was when I was stationed in South Korea.

I miss those days...
As long as you let your viewers know why you would be inactive, I think is ok. Your audience would be military or military enthusiast, they will understand.

Reactions: Noobzilla

Fearnbus25

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've seen videos about soldiers talking about military issues. The trick is not to talk about nothing classified or that could get you in trouble. And not do stupid things while wearing the uniform. Other than that you should be good. It would be nice to have a military lifestyle niche. ;)
Thanks for the input :)

Reactions: DayaVera