Can Vloggers use Adwords with great results?

Lon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive been considering using Adwords to advertise my channel. My channel is not your typical day to day, moment by moment Vlog, however it does have moments of Vloggin. But It's more so focused on fatherhood with my two hilarious daughters.
I'm not sure if that type of channel would respond well to Adwords advertising. Instream, or In display.
Can any Vloggers here share their experience with Adwords?

Thanks

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It'll be extremely expensive but it's worth it LONG TERM if you have a good ad. If you've got a few thousand dollars to dedicate, go for it. If only a couple hundred or less, tbh I would choose something else because you'll be rather disappointed with the results (most likely).

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It'll be extremely expensive but it's worth it LONG TERM if you have a good ad. If you've got a few thousand dollars to dedicate, go for it. If only a couple hundred or less, tbh I would choose something else because you'll be rather disappointed with the results (most likely).
To add to your point, AW is much better for text ads (websites) compared to videos.

I've personally tested out AW for videos and it's a more premium investment with a lower ROI. (extremely competitive with lower CTR)

Unless you're fully loaded, it's not a recommended choice.