Can uploading more often get more audience attention?

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys I was wondering if you post almost every day will more people come to see.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you did it might seem like you are a little desperate for views or subs if you post too often. As a small channel about 1 video a day is all you should do or two if you are able to.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yes. It gives you more chance to be seen than If you do nothing

Reactions: albeetrig

nastynas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Yeah, I think I'm starting to notice the difference in activity from when I posted often to going to hiatus and now posting often again. If you are able to bring quality content frequently, do it!

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yes, absolutely. I'm kicking myself for not going daily sooner. Another major benefit of going daily is that the YouTube algorithm REALLY cares about upload frequency, and so if you're not uploading daily videos, you're not getting as much help from the algorithm as you could be. With daily videos you have a much higher shot at ranking well in search, getting recommended, etc.

I used to do 2 videos a week but as soon as I made the switch recently the difference was unreal. YouTube started really recommending my videos. I also picked up a bit of a "notification crew" who are always hopping on my latest upload as soon as it's released.

The only downside is the extra work you have to put in - but if growing is a serious goal for you, it's worth the extra work. Just find ways to manage your time more effectively and you might actually be able to make more videos than you do now in the same amount of time it took you to make less (because you won't be procrastinating etc).

Reactions: OldNotDead

McWil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
100% - Tested it this month, uploaded roughly 20(?) videos this month and we went from 14 to 42 subs in Feb. But it can be very stressful, so if you do plan on doing it, create yourself a schedule and plan what you are going to create for the week, or month. I have most of my videos pre-created and scheduled on YouTube for release, a few days before, sometimes I struggle, but I love working under pressure.

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeppers. If it's varied and quality content. The more videos you produce the bigger your net is to catch attention. :)

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you did it might seem like you are a little desperate for views or subs if you post too often. As a small channel about 1 video a day is all you should do or two if you are able to.
That doesn't seem desperate to me? Some of the biggest Youtubers upload daily..As long as your putting out true quality content everyday then you're solid. I tried uploading daily for two weeks and I got burnt out real fast, I switched back to three videos for now and hopefully I'll be adding more when I can take this under my wing :)