Can ugly people be successful on a visual platform?

Charisma, body language and confidence is just as important. Being attractive helps, but that is partially not in your control. Play the hand you were dealt and work with the variables you can affect yourself.

As long as you dont look like a bum, matted hair, nasty clothes, etc, unless you're trying to create that persona, you'll do great! Attractiveness by itself only produces shallow content, looking professional helps, but it's what you bring to YouTube that counts.

I think it's very rare if somebody goes to watch youtube videos looking for 'good looking' people. They go for content 99% of the time.

Interesting question though!

I forgot that I posted in this forum before, and I saw it in the recently used forums, and I was literally going to come and give the exact same answer....big laughs

yep I actually think they have more of an advantage because that is whats not fake and pressured in today's world. So I personally think women are looking for that kind of role model. tbh I hate it when these gorgeous women have all these subs just bc of their looks. Prefer an average, yet full of life and funny with personality over these fake doll like figures. dont let that stop you

Back