Can U upload your YT video to Twitter?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Wandered.. can you upload your shorter youtube video/s to your Twitter? I mean like uploaded direct to twitter.. not as links or embedded links. Does that violate any youtube t&c? Would your work still be protected as well as it is on Youtube? Any advantages/disadvantages?

hexteria

Reaction score
I think that you can upload a video (any link) to Twitter [embedded] if you link your YouTube and Twitter together.
When doing this, you will receive the option in a check box (on the upload page) to post it on twitter TOO.

I'm not sure if this is what your asking. Personally, I'm having issues about Instagram video length.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
thanks hexteria. Yeh i know how to do that already. Its not what I meant though.. but thanks for contributing. You can actually upload a video direct to Twitter. Not embedded. I mean uploading the MP4 file itself. Wandered if anyone is doing this and if so why etc

Gerald Z

Reaction score
if you own the video, you can do whatever you please with it, if you own the rights to it or have permission, then you can do what is within your agreement. :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah you can they easiest way to is to have it saved to your photos/ video album and then go to twitter click on the icon where you upload photos and it gives you an option of your photos and videos in your album and then select the one you want. It might take awhile to upload so give it some time

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Rambalac

Reaction score
Just don't forget if you are using Youtube Library music you don't have permission to use it on other services.

Reactions: UhoohExtra