Status
Not open for further replies.

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wazzzup YTTalkers =)

I might have heard this wrong but I know subscribers get notified when you upload a video and a unlisted video can only be seen by a link... right.. But since they are subscribers does that count as the link being sent to them???

I usually like to upload a video unlisted but add tags and all that other stuff later but do my subscribers get notified when a unlisted video is up?? cause most of the time I don't even have a good thumb nail up until it's public, I know this sounds dumb but I pretty sure subscribers ONLY!!! see a videos if it's public right??

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty sure that if you unlist the video, Youtube will eventually remove it from your subscriber's feed.

You can put unlisted videos in a playlist and they will be viewable to people watching the playlist.

Reactions: Shendijiro

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I'm pretty sure that if you unlist the video, Youtube will eventually remove it from your subscriber's feed.

You can put unlisted videos in a playlist and they will be viewable to people watching the playlist.
^----- this

Also if you upload the video and is being unlisted while uploading you know the editing tittle etc when uploading it wont appear to your subs until you hit public but if it is on a playlist it can be seen

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i always put my video on private until its completely ready, i would do that just in case :)

Reactions: GooberVlogs

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They don't see it until it's public or until you send them a link (or stick it in a playlist).

Reactions: GooberVlogs

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i always put my video on private until its completely ready, i would do that just in case :)
I did the same and tried it on unlisted and was wondering... I think I will keep it prvt till done again lolz

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
If you put a link for it they can watch it but cant go to your channel and find it

microbirds

Reaction score
Website
www.microbirds.com
Channel Type
Designer
as long as the video is private or unlisted, no one will see it not even your subscribers, so you are safe :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
as long as the video is private or unlisted, no one will see it not even your subscribers, so you are safe :)

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.