Request Can someone use this template to make me an intro?

NewAge Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a Cinema 4D template from Velosofy, but I cannot make an intro using it as i do not have Cinema 4D... Can someone help me out? :)
TEMPLATE: I can send the video to you through skype: "kylelaw11" :)
WHAT TEXT I WANT: "NewAge Gaming"

CreepyMeow

Cat Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
You shouldn't really use templates, they are very un-original : /

NewAge Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First off, I would give the creator credit in ALL of my videos. Secondly... I really need an intro, and it would be so awesome if one of you could make me something!!

I would like a 3-d intro if possible (if not 2-d is fine), and the text should read "NewAge Gaming". Also, if possible I would like the colours to match somewhat with this:AVATAR.jpg (the blue part lol) but if not that's fine too! Thanks guys!

cboxhero

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you willing to pay forum cash? Real cash? What is someone going to get out of creating this for you?

Reactions: NewAge Gaming

NewAge Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you willing to pay forum cash? Real cash? What is someone going to get out of creating this for you?
At the moment I'm a little short on YT cash, as I only have $13... :( I can give you a bunch of publicity at the moment (I have 2,000 twitter followers & two YouTube channels with over 300 subs combined)

cboxhero

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
At the moment I'm a little short on YT cash, as I only have $13... :( I can give you a bunch of publicity at the moment (I have 2,000 twitter followers & two YouTube channels with over 300 subs combined)
No real money?