Can someone tell me how to improve my videos? :)

ZaFox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I recently uploaded a video, but I wanted to know what others thought on it and how I can improve my editing or video quality. Feel free to look at my recent video on my channel linked below and reply on here on what you think :)

Aaron011

Reaction score
I recently uploaded a video, but I wanted to know what others thought on it and how I can improve my editing or video quality. Feel free to look at my recent video on my channel linked below and reply on here on what you think :)
Hi

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Zadey

Reaction score
1. Be more concise and to the point in your commentary. You are a little too wordy but otherwise good.

2. Audio quality. I recommended getting at least a blue snowball, preferably a blue yeti and work on the audio quality.

I recommend focusing on Apex Legends since its a big enough game to build a channel off of especially if you enjoy the game.

Reactions: ZaFox

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of the clips are a little slow paced, maybe you can trim it down to only show the action. That way your audience retention wont drop. Your thumbnail font is also somewhat hard to read.

Reactions: ZaFox

ZaFox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Be more concise and to the point in your commentary. You are a little too wordy but otherwise good.

2. Audio quality. I recommended getting at least a blue snowball, preferably a blue yeti and work on the audio quality.

I recommend focusing on Apex Legends since its a big enough game to build a channel off of especially if you enjoy the game.
Thanks for the feedback, I had a snowball mic but it broke and I was thinking about buying a new one. Apex Legends is a difficult game to grow on as many much larger channels dominate search tags.[DOUBLEPOST=1551184127,1551184035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some of the clips are a little slow paced, maybe you can trim it down to only show the action. That way your audience retention wont drop. Your thumbnail font is also somewhat hard to read.
Ah okay thanks for the advice,

Zadey

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I had a snowball mic but it broke and I was thinking about buying a new one. Apex Legends is a difficult game to grow on as many much larger channels dominate search tags.[DOUBLEPOST=1551184127,1551184035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah okay thanks for the advice,
70% of YouTube views come from recommended videos. I've seen channels grow on Fortnite from nothing, as long as you can captivate your audience and make relevant engaging content. Many large channels are struggling, they don't get an "easy pass"