Can someone please help me with SEO

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been uploading videos for quite some time now and I seem to be getting the hang of things; however, I still struggle with video tags and SEO, I just can't get my head around it.

Will someone be so kind to provide me with either a link or some advise as to what the best method will be for SEO and video tags.

There is a ton of different ways and examples, I don't know where to start.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Strategy / Technique advice forum. ^_^

Atomicred

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Use the YouTube search bar, type in tags that you think are good in the search then it should give the the top results.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used to use TubeBuddy for Suggested Search Tags but within the past month lol uh..it just don't work anymore? idk what's up but they still haven't fixed it. I posted a thread about it on their forum and it just straight up got deleted.. a nice, long thread with pictures and they just deleted it lol.

Anyways. I recommend doing what Atomicred said. Whatever you want people to actually type in the search bar, type that in yourself and see what top 10 results pop up. Type all 10 of those into your tag list. Also make sure to put your whole title of your video, your youtube name, and you can do a couple other "search like pop ups" with genres related to your video. If it's a fashion video, type fashion in search and see what tags pop up in the top 10 drop down window, if it's horror, same etc etc

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here is a post I wrote showing the steps I follow to easily rank my videos. I started ranking my videos on pages with less than 2000 competitions and now my videos are competing on the first pages for keyphrase with over a million competitions.
So at least that shows this strategy is working
check it out here....yttalk. com/threads/video-seo-how-i-rank-my-videos-on-youtube.256719/

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey bro,

Have you used the YouTuber Creator Academy?
(You can access it through your channel). It's amazing resource and they cover all sorts of SEO and channel growth strategies.

I did it a while back. Some of it can be a bit of a grind, but I'd say that it's definitely worth it :)