can someone critique my banner and thumbnails?

Ivory Cherry

Reaction score
I would love some insight on whether an outsider thinks my thumbnails and channel art are okay. I will do the same for anyone that wants feedback as well!

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your banner looks great! Better than most people's channels. However I highly suggest working on your Thumbnails, I think they can be a little more "Artistic"? Take a look at some of your favorite YouTuber's thumbnails and imitate their creativity. You're on the right path, keep going! and good luck!

Reactions: Ivory Cherry

Ivory Cherry

Reaction score
Your banner looks great! Better than most people's channels. However I highly suggest working on your Thumbnails, I think they can be a little more "Artistic"? Take a look at some of your favorite YouTuber's thumbnails and imitate their creativity. You're on the right path, keep going! and good luck!
thank you! I will try to be more creative. sometimes I wanna add stuff into it, but then on mobile you cant see it so sometimes I feel the more I add the worse I make it. I gotta find a balance. Thank you for your input :D

JustinT

Reaction score
Your banner looks good. I think if you used photoshop a little bit to outline your body or something to make it pop more it would be perfect

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Looks good. But if you use photoshop and magic erase the background behind you and replace it with a gradient or radial burst background it would stand out and lol much better

Reactions: Ivory Cherry