Can other people see if you have more than one channel on your account?

Zethnos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

I was wondering if I created another youtube channel under my same google account, will people be able to see that they are on the same google account? I am curious because I am thinking about starting another channel that I don't want associated with my current channel. Would it be easy for people to link the two together somehow? Am I just better off making another google account instead?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not as I am aware, on. They'll only be able to see it if you were to add it to your featured channels thing on your channel.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope, I have multiple channels too (which I don't really do anything with). I have been banned from replying on one channel because I called them out on their video stealing ways. But they haven't been able to ban my main channel. So when I see them solicit I still get on their case by educating my fellow YouTuber that those compilation channels only want your content to make money.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It doesn't matter tho making a new google account would help bc then you have separate emails and seperate accounts for other google related stuff for both