can my channel be terminated because of this? ?

fidiwstafidi

Reaction score
hello
i found somebody using my channel icon and art, i reported the channel icon and i was surprised that after i confirm the report they didn't ask me for an option , and someone told me that they can terminate my account because the picture isn't (nude or sexual) , what i'm gonna do know , someone is stealing my channel icon (my design) and they gonna terminate my channel ?
what youtube gonna do ? what i have to do ? please answer me i don't want to lose my 5 years channel

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who knows. Youtube only cares about the big players that make them money. I cant imagine what justification they would have for terminating your channel.

fidiwstafidi

Reaction score
Who knows. Youtube only cares about the big players that make them money. I cant imagine what justification they would have for terminating your channel.
omg so i can understand from you that they can terminate my account because of this ?
i have 66K subscriber channel and the channel that steal my icon has just 2 subscribers ??

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
omg so i can understand from you that they can terminate my account because of this ?
i have 66K subscriber channel and the channel that steal my icon has just 2 subscribers ??
i have no idea. I am just saying, Youtube can terminate your channel for any reason.

Wonderlander

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have a proof that you are the original creator of your artwork/channel icon I would suggest you to prove it to YT and hopefully this could solve your issue and possibly even strike the channel who is using your stuff.

Aaron Mendoza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personal preference : If you are large on YouTube and They stole some of your work with 2 subs just ignore it. I doubt they will terminate you for doing that because Youtube has so Much flaws worse than to care about someone who chose the wrong category. Besides they have tons of employees. No one is protected from Channel art and icons just ignore it like big youtubers. In the end if they checked both your channels they will probably know the small 2 subs channel stole off 508k channel, Besides it has your NAME in the banner so it's advertising you and helping you. (unless they have your name but that's Impersonation which you can report)