Can Keebzy Sing? Probably Not :P

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

so if you didnt already see it i made a parody rap song :p

But i wrote another full parody song and unfortunately it has some singing in the chorus xD so i need you guys to tell me if i can sing :L i dont have to be incredible just...bearable lmao so i'll upload a video of me singing parts of songs and you guys let me know :p AND BE COMPLETELY HONEST!!! i can take it ;) ignore the fact their all girly songs XD

PEACE!
Keebzy

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

so if you didnt already see it i made a parody rap song :p

But i wrote another full parody song and unfortunately it has some singing in the chorus xD so i need you guys to tell me if i can sing :L i dont have to be incredible just...bearable lmao so i'll upload a video of me singing parts of songs and you guys let me know :p AND BE COMPLETELY HONEST!!! i can take it ;) ignore the fact their all girly songs XD

PEACE!
Keebzy
not to bad man i don't gotta cover my ears or anything haha...if only you had a better mic it would sound better..but other then that your not to bad at all you do sing some songs better then the others tho

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and that's the bottom line cause the ***** said so!! ......i still find it so awkward that your name is Foreveraloneprick haha you are one of the coolest dudes i have come to know on yttalk!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, well, what are you going to do? YouTube is all about having fun, so if you're doing that, it's all fine. : D
i dno lol if i was ever gonna do anything other than a parody song then i would have to get a better mic i thinks XD but my parody song is now a go :p will probably be up next week mwahaha :D

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
and that's the bottom line cause the ***** said so!! ......i still find it so awkward that your name is Foreveraloneprick haha you are one of the coolest dudes i have come to know on yttalk!
Oh, stop it. You make me blush![DOUBLEPOST=1343350975][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dno lol if i was ever gonna do anything other than a parody song then i would have to get a better mic i thinks XD but my parody song is now a go :p will probably be up next week mwahaha :D
Yeah, I get it. I'm just glad you had fun making it and sharing it with us :)

Reactions: Vicboss