Can I use URL shorteners or paid click in my videos?

nethunter

Reaction score
Hi, I just created a new YouTube Channel called "TechVideos." I'm making a practice Video on Downloading and installing Kali Linux. I have a question...Can I use link shorteners in my videos description links? Like bit.ly? What about paid click sites like clk.sh? Can I shorten links to websites or just personal links like stuff uploaded to Google Drive? Please reply. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, I just created a new YouTube Channel called "TechVideos." I'm making a practice Video on Downloading and installing Kali Linux. I have a question...Can I use link shorteners in my videos description links? Like bit.ly? What about paid click sites like clk.sh? Can I shorten links to websites or just personal links like stuff uploaded to Google Drive? Please reply. Thanks!
Link shorteners are allowed but not the ones that earn you money for the clicks.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Link shorteners are allowed but not the ones that earn you money for the clicks.
Don't be temptemted too to use bitly link to redirect to your Amazon page because that can get you banned from Amazon.

Reactions: Crown