can I use uncopyright music without permission with fullscreen partner

Momoflip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys a few days ago I signed up for a socialblade partnership and I got rejected because I did not own all rights to content (it was probably the music) and I needed permission from the owner... I then signed up for a CreatorX (sub network of fullscreen) and they accepted me but I had already deleted my videos with content ID claim so I could not tell if I could get a social blade partner now... My question is do I need permission from the author of a song if it has no content ID claim??? and also do I need permission if it does because all of the music I use is uncopyright and I kinda think socialblade could have or not messed up so i ask for help here.

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm no expert but I believe it was deleting all the contentID claimed vids that allowed you to partner. Don't use copyrighted anything without permission.

Reactions: VlogRays

Momoflip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm no expert but I believe it was deleting all the contentID claimed vids that allowed you to partner. Don't use copyrighted anything without permission.
wait so do you know if I can use uncontentID claimed videos without permission? because I don't want to get caught later for not having permission on uncopyrighted music

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There is no such thing as uncopyrighted music. Copyright is automatic and belongs to the creator, which means that if you didn't create it, you can't use it without permission.

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
There is no such thing as uncopyrighted music. Copyright is automatic and belongs to the creator, which means that if you didn't create it, you can't use it without permission.
There are public domain works, usually only very old works which on which the copyright period has expired. YouTube doesn't like to accept public domain stuff for monetization. I'm assuming networks are more reasonable though.

davion100

Awesome Let's Plays
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When they say in the discription that this music can be used by everyone for everything there is nothing to be afraid of.

Our little life UK

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was wondering about this, we are wanting to make a music video and have noticed some big youtube users also have made their own music videos with the link to buy the song in the descrption? How does youtube use this information or is it down to the record label?