Can I Use Google, Facebook, Youtube logo in my videos

Alien

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm running youtube channel about online marketing and want to make a paper background at my wall.
1) Can I use logos of Google, Facebook, Youtube, Yahoo and other companies? I mean, I want to print them and put on my wall.

2) If not, what if I use a big screen with these logos as a background?

JTH

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea you can use those logos last time I read the copyrights on youtube it didn't say you could not use logos and I have also seen those kinds of logos on youtube before so I see no reason for them to be bad.

Alien

Reaction score
Yea you can use those logos last time I read the copyrights on youtube it didn't say you could not use logos and I have also seen those kinds of logos on youtube before so I see no reason for them to be bad.
Yeah, I've also read the copyrights on youtube. But they say, that you cannot distort it or cross.
I want to make a creative picture, so I'm not sure if it is a good idea to use these logos.[DOUBLEPOST=1396142523,1396139871][/DOUBLEPOST]What about second question, I mean, can I use these logos in a big screen behind me?

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It can depend on the context. A one-time nonfictional news story or critical piece usually allows it, whereas if you have a fictional movie where someone's using Google to do a search, that's not allowed. But anyway, you're usually best off just avoiding using those logos entirely. Sounds like you want to use them as a permanent backdrop, bad idea.