Can i use a popular wrestling action figure in my video?

Larry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sometimes do stop motion videos and i thought id use The Undertaker action figure in my next video but i really wanna make sure that is ok, especially cuz i plan on monetizing as well.Id hate to go through the long process that is stop motion just to find out using him is some kinda infringement or something. Please help me understand WHAT TO AVOID as well if possible, thanks.

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I sometimes do stop motion videos and i thought id use The Undertaker action figure in my next video but i really wanna make sure that is ok, especially cuz i plan on monetizing as well.Id hate to go through the long process that is stop motion just to find out using him is some kinda infringement or something. Please help me understand WHAT TO AVOID as well if possible, thanks.
lel. They are not going to copyright your video for using a doll you legally purchased.

Don't worry about it. Like, seriously. Don't. You'll have a much better time on YouTube if you do.

Things you DO want to avoid are:
Using music that you didn't create.
Using footage from a show, movie, etc.

That's basically it. Just make sure your content doesn't break those general rules and you'll be perfectly fine.

Reactions: Larry

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
nah that's fine to use. just avoid using recorded audio from the show.

Little Recordings

The alter ego of Kristen Is Calm- Kristen is Angry
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is sad that this is even a question?

This is not a jab at the OP, but at the whole what is copyrighted and what is not, brought to a point where this is a legit question :(

Larry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lel. They are not going to copyright your video for using a doll you legally purchased.

Don't worry about it. Like, seriously. Don't. You'll have a much better time on YouTube if you do.

Things you DO want to avoid are:
Using music that you didn't create.
Using footage from a show, movie, etc.

That's basically it. Just make sure your content doesn't break those general rules and you'll be perfectly fine.
Ok i just wanted to be sure i would be ok, thank you much appreciated!

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Yes. If you couldn't my channel would have been obliterated ages ago XD

Larry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Am I the only one who is sad that this is even a question?

This is not a jab at the OP, but at the whole what is copyrighted and what is not, brought to a point where this is a legit question :(
Im new to youtube and just asking the more experienced people so i can get the correct info on how far i can go with my video ideas, this forum has been very helpful and informative. Dumb or not i learned something today.

Reactions: Little Recordings

Little Recordings

The alter ego of Kristen Is Calm- Kristen is Angry
Reaction score
Im new to youtube and just asking the more experienced people so i can get the correct info on how far i can go with my video ideas, this forum has been very helpful and informative. Dumb or not i learned something today.
That was not the point I was making, mate.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
you mean like a toy you want to move around? it's fine, you won't get in trouble.