Can I upload a video with "nipple" in the title?

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,
I want to do a tutorial on a breastfeeding tool that has the word "nipple" in it! The video would only be showing the prop and explaining how to use it (completely kid friendly). Can I upload this video without worrying about getting a community guideline strike? I know that it might not be monetized with the new guidelines (which I'm okay with), but I don't want any sort of strike!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes you can.

If you get a strike you can dispute it fairly you will only get striked if they watch the video and deem it sexual.

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
True that it would almost certainly be flagged automatically, and true that you should be able to prevail when disputing it, IF a human being ever actually reviews it.
Sometimes I wonder if any human beings even work at YouTUbe.

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
True that it would almost certainly be flagged automatically, and true that you should be able to prevail when disputing it, IF a human being ever actually reviews it.
Sometimes I wonder if any human beings even work at YouTUbe.
Haha I wonder the same thing! I'm actually not gonna film and upload it! It's only 1 video out of millions of ideas that I have! It's not worth it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your video seems informational. As long as the content is actually informational, it shouldn't be a problem, make sure you have the video category set to instructional so the YouTube algorithm knows that it is a "how to" type video.

JackyPlus2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It's a shame that YouTube has downgraded to a point where we have to worry how we need to word titles to avoid getting any sort of strike or whatnot.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you might not get a strike,but note that you may get a video de-monitized at some point. if that's the case, you can dispute the false claim. it's happened to me before on videos that were extremely advertiser friendly, but Youtube is being extremely dumb/paranoid.